Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|04|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Alderaan / Quesh]

Happy mother fackin' 4th gents.

Glad we could get a few of you lazybodies out for some decent, but light, PVP.

Planet: Alderaan / Quesh

Formation Size: 16 or so

Troops in Formation: Lieutenant Viozaer, Sergeant-Major Rux, Master Jedi Naya, Master Jedi Rikai, Sergeant Kjvago, Corporal Jaxin, Private Mitchal, Private Tai, Private Terios, Recruit Golryn, Recruit Arklite, Recruit Dortaso, Recruit Thesos, Recruit Zorhan

A new potential recruit Aeris

Areas Patrolled: Quesh Imperial Starport / Alderaan House of Alde and the likes

Enemy Encountered:

Slow start, we responded to a call about a few OoS hitting the fountains in the House of Organa area, so we quickly moved from Quesh to handle the threat. Then we patrolled a bit of Alderaan and found no potential threats or threat generators. Thus, we moved back to Quesh and hit the Imperial base where we were successful at infiltration and, although slow, stirred a bit of the hornets nest and found some action.

We finally drew out a few level 50's to match our mixed group of 50's/40's/30's and had a few even battles. We wiped once to their full force, and they wiped once to ours, then they bugged out.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:

A new recruit, Aeris, joined for the patrol. A few Remnants showed up on Alderaan for the first assault to stop the gankers.

Positive Points:

Everyone did an outstanding job, we worked well as a team and we overcame the opposition (which I would say is a very challenging opposition at that). We met a new recruit and got to see her in action. We also might have started a bit of an awareness with Order of Shadow, who had a bit of in character and out of character chat with me about our patrols, world PVP and the likes.

Hopefully they show up to some world events and patrols because I would really love a challenge.

There was a promotion, Thesos to Trooper. Congrats to him.

Negative Points:

We wiped once when we didn't necessarily have to, however, much like me and everyone else in mumble we were getting sick of the BH constantly spawning and running into us. I should have cleared the NPC's before we all moved forward and we should have just went up to the left instead of down the road towards the respawn, would have saved lives.

People were killing lowbies without RPing first. This needs to stop. No shoot on sight on lowbies unless you tell them to at least Freeze first.

Working...
X