CPL Zidd Decker
    SPC Kateri Andriss
    SPC Savene Firesong
    TPR Jaig Ventus
    TPR Katsuma Kegawa
    TPR Krev Drekin
    TPR Neilsen Eriksen
    Malcon (Red Brigade)

Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea – Outpost Thorozan/Zaroshe, House Organa Spaceport

Initial Contact: 2200h EDT

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: 8-12 bodies, most of which included <Clan Thetes>.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Brief presence from <Coruscant Guard>, as well as numerous freelance Jedi.

Contact Summary: While awaiting shipment to the Huttball arena, Corporal Galon received a holo-transmission from the Militia guards stationed in Outpost Thorozan that numerous Imperial contacts had amassed and were assaulting the base. Corporal Galon, along with Lieutenant Eanur, then mustered all battle-ready troopers and proceeded to board a transport set for Tatooine.

Upon arrival at the outpost, Alpha Company established contact with a detachment from the 352nd Coruscant Guard. From there, both the Guard and Alpha coordinated an assault on Outpost Zaroshe. Both forces gathered outside the outpost, and made a push into the base. Corporal Galon's attacking forces made their way quite far into the base, but the fierce defense forced Alpha Company to withdraw to Thorozan.

After Alpha’s forces had successfully regrouped at Outpost Thorozan, the Alpha Company Response Channel came to life as a transmission reported contacts at the House Organa Spaceport on Alderaan. Corporal Galon and his team then promptly shuttled to the spaceport to neutralize all threats.

As the squad, joined by Lieutenant Galaar, arrived at the spaceport, they made brief contact with a lone Imperial dissenter. Corporal Galon quickly dispatched the combatant, then set up posts throughout to make sure no others tried their hands at entering the spaceport ((see Waiting for Narzul)).

For the rest of the day, Alpha Company’s presence deterred all other Imperials from approaching Republic Territory.

Positive Points:
    • • Alpha Company successfully forced Imperial forces back to their base on Tatooine.
    • • Narzul was effectively stopped from ganking low-levels in the spaceport.
    Negative Points:
    • • Imperial forces on Tatooine refused to meet us on neutral ground for a fair fight.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Alpha Company got good numbers out in the field to combat the enemy. It is recommended that we keep engaging the enemy to give our newer members experience they need when fighting Imperials, and work to get geared in order to be effective in a combat environment.

Report Filed by: Corporal Riike Galon, 203rd REL "Alpha Company".

((As my game wouldn’t allow me to take screenshots, formation size and friend/enemy encountered statistics were a bit off. If I accidentally left anyone out, please let me know and I’ll be sure to put your name in.))
    Last edited by Ricky; 07-01-2014, 03:18 AM.
Working...
X