Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"

C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca
    Deployment Report
    Operation: Dread Fortress (8-man Story Mode)
    Formation Size: 8
    Troops in Formation:

MAJ. Qorbin Oca
    1SG. Ricky Rakehell
    SGT. Chadeaux
    SGT. Zidd
    SPC. Illumori
    SPC. Kateri
    TRP. Kjvago
    TRP. Malcon

Areas Patrolled: The Dread Fortress

Initial Contact: 2030 EST

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: <Nefra> <Draxiis> <Grob'thok> <Corruptor Zero> <Dread Master Brontes>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None

Contact Summary: Our squad sized force again entered the Dread Fortress on Oricon with aspirations of fully clearing the facility for the first time in many months. We had struggled a week prior at Gatemaster Draxiis and had been forced to abandon the effort after numerous glitches and bugs prevented us from continueing. This time proved to be very different. After successfully dropping Nefra in a single attempt, our group ran into some much anticipated resistance while fighting off the legions of sith and soldiers under the command of Gatemaster Draxiis. However, after several unsuccessful assaults our team finally perfected its strategy and successfully defeated this difficult encounter. Grob'thok the rancor proved to be a simple foe, along with the droid armies of Corruptor Zero. The groups struggled again at Dread Master Brontes, but after analyzing our failures we successfully brought her down on the third attempt. All bosses were cleared by 2230h EST.

Positive Points:
    • We plowed through the operation in less than two hours
    • Each attempt on the boss encounters showed progress, we continued to get better and better with each successive attempt until eventually succeeding
    Negative Points:
    • It has been a long time since we delved into Dread Fortress, and many for the first time.
    • There were numerous surprises and bizarre mechanics that were unanticipated and required quick adaptation.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    We achieved our goal of clearing Dread Fortress without taking an exorbitant amount of time to do so. The entire operation spanned approximately two hours from start to finish, with minimal downtime between wipes. I am pleased that we can conduct operations at a fast pace, as it keeps the process enjoyable rather than devolving into a slow, time-consuming endeavor. As we continue heading into this operation in future weeks, I look forward to increasing our proficiency in completing it.

Last edited by Ricky; 08-08-2014, 11:54 PM.
    Last edited by Ricky; 08-19-2014, 02:00 PM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X