X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (12|14|12) AAR: Desert View

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unit Information

Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report

Planet: Tatooine
    Formation Size: 4
    Troops in Formation:

Command:

(Sgt., Cpl., Trp., Rcr.)
    Auxiliary: Cpl. Jaxin, Trp. Waters, Trp.Irenaeus

Jedi Nay
    areas Patrolled: Outlaws Den
    Initial Contact: 2000 hours

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered:

<Deathwatch>
    friendly/Neutral Encountered: Jaecar

Names, Guilds of Merit: House K'lnidar
    Contact Summary: ((We decided to set up a blockade at the entrance to the outlaws den. We met some deathwatch players, we rp'ed with them and one of the players attacked us we had to kill them. There is more to this story than that but I am saving that for RP. A pretty good rp story evolved from this and is pretty interesting. I dont want to spoil it here.))

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:•Point 1 ((We all had fun))
    •Point 2? ((A Rp story came out of it))
    Negative Points:
    •Point 1? ((I lost my screenshot with the people who came.))

Recommendations:
    •Overall Assessment and Recommendation; ((I think we all had fun and this rp story will also create alot more fun for the people in the guild who get involved

Report Filed by: Rank. Name, Squad (by Orbat), Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)
Working...
X