TRP Valatius

Areas Patrolled: High Security Lockdown
    Initial Contact: 2100 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered:
    3 <Imperial Military>, 2 <Cute Boys>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None

Contact Summary: We got word that TRP Valatius was being attacked by members of the <Imperial Military>. SPC Nilskise (Kjvago) and SPC Avak deployed to help him out. We found TRP Valatius being confronted by a lvl 34 and a lvl 54. They attacked him just as we arrived, so I exited stealth to heal Valatius while Avak killed them. After the engagement a lvl 60 from <Imperial Military> showed up and revived his comrades, who left, and stopped to speak with Avak. He called the encounter a "missunderstanding" and then left himself. Worried that more of them might gather, I followed him in stealth back to their base where he changed to a healer stance then waited around a little before he took a transport to his stronghold. I then backtracked to find the other two and followed them until the lvl 54 took a fleet pass.

Avak left after that and I left Valatius in order to guide CPL Jaig to where we were. As the two of us were returning, Valatius got attacked and killed again. This time by two lvl 34 players from <Cute Boys>, we traveled as fast as we could to his body and found them still camping it. We killed them and then revived Valatius. We explained to them that Valatius was to be left alone, they responded rudely to this and one of them attempted to attack Jaig this one was killed and we left the other alone. After this Valatius was done with his quests on Nar Shadaa and we vacated the area.

Positive Points:
    We protected one of our own.

Negative Points:
    We had to use lethal force against enemy lowbies in order to accomplish our mission.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    A good job by all protecting our own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by: SGT Kjvago Mahr
    "Fear is the mind-killer."
Working...
X