Formation Size: 6
    Troops in Formation:
    Trooper Drexxen
    Trooper Viike
    Trooper Kev
    Recruit Prokelaar
    Recruit Haddrik
    Sergeant Corth

Areas Patrolled: Waypoint Duvaal Thranta to House Alde then up the road north to the Imperial forward base.
    Initial Contact: 1700 Hrs

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: Planet level imps from Darkest Day, Lunshi dynasty, Clan Thetes and a few others: operative, Sorc, Marauder, Powertech

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Various onlookers during formation. No friendly contacts in the field.

Contact Summary: We had intel that Sith were operating in the area of House Alde. Our Recon patrol moved out to locate any Sith in the area and gain intel to confirm or deny a larger Sith presence. We conducted a tactical patrol to house Alde at which point we found no contacts. We began a lower profile patrol north towards a know Sith operating outpost. Along the road we encountered a Juggernaut who was not in the mood for RP. We chased her off. Upon arriving at the Imperial outpost, we set up ambush spots at various chokepoints. It was only a matter of time before we got someone.

A marauder fell right into our trap and we detained her. I began interrogating her as to the Imperial presence on the world. She gave up Imperial numbers and told us how many of those numbers were Sith. We asked if she had the location of any of them and she declined to tell. I made the call to let her go. ((though I attached a tracking chip to her when I searched )

After that we decided to move north through the mountain pass. There we encountered an aggressive powertech. One or two of our lower level members took him out quite efficiently.

We then set up an ambush in the pass but had no other encounters. The patrol eventually exfilled to the starport for a debrief. Overall we accomplished the mission we set out to do: To gain intel on the Sith presence.

Positive Points:
    • Good adherence to ROE, formations, radio commands, RP
    • Good practice for newer troopers and recruits. (Prok's first patrol well done!)
    Fantastic use of stealth scans after I explained their necessity during patrols.

Negative Points:
    • Difficulty in finding Imperials willing to roleplay

Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    OOC: All A Coy troopers conducted themselves very well. They were disciplined in the ROE and seemed eager to learn how patrols are conducted. Great job all around.

IC: Republic command needs to be aware that the Dark Council has mandated that all Sith acolytes rotate through Alderaan to test themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by: Sergeant Corth, Ghost Squad
    Last edited by Corth; 07-30-2013, 12:45 PM.
Working...
X