Deployment Report

Planet:
    Asation/Tatooine
    Formation Size: 11
    Troops in Formation:
    Maj. Qorbin (Asation/Tatooine)
    Capt. Viozaer (Asation/Tatooine)
    Sgt. Neves (Asation/Tatooine)
    Spc. Grimaldi (Asation/Sgt. Thavious for Tatooine)
    Cpl. Chadeaux (Asation/Tatooine)
    Cpl. Ranque (Tatooine)
    Veteran Maslio (Asation/Tatooine)
    Trooper Drexxen (Tatooine)
    Recruit Curran (Tatooine)
    Recruit Khari (Asation/Tatooine)
    Latrine Licker Kaegen (Asation/Tatooine)

Areas Patrolled: Gree Enclave, entire Imperial Tatooine Area of Operations.

Initial Contact: 20:00hrs EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: *Stand by for field reports*

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: *Stand by for field reports*

Contact Summary: Upon recieving orders, an elite strike team of troopers detatched from Alpha Company and combined with a Jedi strike team to ascertain and neutralize the threat of the Dread Masters on Asation. After long hours of fighting through stiff resistance the strike team lost their Jedi comrades in the fray ((They had to leave for personal reasons)). After being reinforced, Alpha Company's strike team took down the Dread Master's own strike team and pushed further into the Gree Enclave. The strike team now awaits further orders as they battle inside the enclave.

During the battle at the Gree Enclave, a CTA was announced on Tatooine. A platoon from Alpha Company moved to rescue its members and put a stop to Impeial aggression. Upon landing planet side, the platoon moved to clear Imperial forces out of local settlements, and destroy the three most western Imperial installations. After occupying Outpost Varrath, the platoon raided the cantina, and took some drinks for the road as they exfilled.

Positive Points:
    • We cleared 2/5 bosses on our first PvE run in ages, on one of the more difficult operations, with no prior preparation or reading the guides. Was more fun that way too!
    • Everyone had a great time and learned much about the raid, and PvE mechanics.
    • We crushed all Imperial resistance on Tatooine after they ambushed one of our members.
    • Kaegen is now reduced to L.L.
    • Khari:
    Get it off me!! Get it off me!!!
    • Maslio/Viozaer:
    Oatmeal!! Oatmeal!! Oatmeal!!!
    Negative Points:
    • Didn't clear the entire operation.
    • Not everyone knew the fight or was prepared for an operation on this scale. (Not sure if that's a negative point as it made everything more fun and challenging in my opinion)

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Great job everyone!! I am actually very impressed at how far we made it. When I heard "We're doing Terror From Beyond" I kind of cringed at the thought of multiple wipes and butthurt. But everyone conducted themselves very well and pushed through the challenge. I feel we came out on top in the end and everyone seemed to have a blast in mumble and in the raid. As well as on the CTA razing Imperial bases to the ground.

I recommend that we do more PvE content in the future. Flashpoints and easier operations such as Eternity Vault or Karraga's Palace to gear up and learn to work as a team. Once we start getting better gear wise and teamwork wise we can move through the progression raids and allow all of our troopers to experience all of the game's content. Maybe even going back to having a "Gear Night" to gear our raiders that need it the most, and then a "Progression Night" to progress through the raids.

Report Filed by, Sgt. Neves.

((This AAR is a little unusual because it's essentially two in one. I wanted to recognize everyone's efforts on the raid and the CTA as well.

I am doing this from pure memory and will fix it when I get home and can look at the screenshots for clearer details.))
    Last edited by Neves Eanur; 10-01-2013, 10:19 AM.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar
Working...
X