2000 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Faction Encountered:
    Imperial sympathizers
    Number of Total Group/Ops Members:
    8 Troopers
    Contact Summary:
    Throughout multiple war zones, we encountered Imperial opposition giving us some good fights. In this particular war zone there was a strong Imperial pug team that had a good healers, a good competent tank and DPS that really knew how to focus their hits when needed.

Positive Points:
    • Effective communication
    • Comms-control was on its game during the night and really stepped-up to the occasion in this war-zone.
    • Guard swapping was incredible and reliable
    • Healers respond to low health calls, used their CD's effectively to manage their energy pools.
    • DPS responded to target calls and did not get flustered
    • Team moral was high and kept a positive attitude.
    • rotation between each door was superb, no one missed a step to the calls and anticipation of the enemy movement.
    • "Was simply THE BEST war-zone match I've had in this guild since I've joined. I was just happy how we can have the ability to come together and step up to the occasion and fight off a really good Imperial team."-Sgt. Eos
    Negative Points:
    • None
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    Overall, this group stayed disciplined and showed exploited their abilities to the max. It was a really good night to log in and kick ass. I have my fair share of good war-zones with the guild, but this one is special because it reminded me of the old 8-man ranked PvP days. Look forward to more with the 203rd.

Troops up for Recognition:
    1. Sgt. Andriss I recommend her services on this day for the medal of, "Legion of Comabt", for her excellent protection for both the healers and damage players. She stayed focused and worked her butt off as always. Well done.
    2. I'd like to recognize the entire group in this for their excellent behavior in the voice-comms. They showed that under intense pressure communication was the factor to victory. This kind of effort is a perfect way to stay on our toes and ready for a battle out on contested planets, couldn't be happier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: Sgt. Eos

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos
Working...
X