CPL Illumori Victus
    SPC Aradow
    SPC Thavious
    TPR Zavock
    TPR Tittus

Initial Contact: 1900 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

TPR Zavock reported a large aggressive Imperial presence operating in the Rakghoul tunnels recently discovered underneath Alderaan. Alpha Company forces responded with an assault group sized force and began roving security patrols. Due to the heavy Rakghoul infestation and the numerical tenacity of the Imperial forces, Alpha Company forces struggled to maintain the initiative against the overwhelming odds. After bringing in additional troopers to the force, Alpha Company engaged a large contingent of Imperials that had rallied to counter their security efforts. A fierce confrontation ensued, with the Imperial forces gaining a slight edge in the firefight. With a couple of quick tactical maneuvers, Alpha Company forces lured the enemy's troops out of formation and immediately turned the fight around. As Imperial Solders and Sith began dropping, the rest scattered in a vain effort to escape their decisive defeat.

After finishing off the last of the Imperial Force, Alpha Company forces pushed deep into the Rakghoul tunnels and accomplished several objectives for the T.H.O.R.N. initiative. With all tactical objective complete, friendly forces withdrew from the engagement zone and began rest and refit operations.

Positive Points:
    • A great deal of Imperials were present, providing good fights.
    • Alpha Company provided security and safety to other Republic players.
    • Troopers responded well to tactical commands and targeting, which allowed us to turn around a losing battle and achieve a decisive victory.
    Negative Points:
    • There was some frustration during the early stages of the operation between quest objectives and maintaining an effective PvP posture. This was corrected but resulted in the group having to reform.
    • Low level Imperials in the tunnels were sometimes caught in the crossfire among max level characters due to an overly aggressive First Sergeant, better target verification needs to be exercised.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:

This was an effective security patrol of the Rakghoul Tunnels. Imperial Forces were suppressed and Republic players were allowed freedom of movement to complete their various objectives. There were some minor concerns and mistakes made during this operation that have already been addressed and corrected. All troopers performed their duties well and resulted in a victory for the Republic.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: 1SG Ricky Rakehell

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X