Recruit-A-Friend Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit-A-Friend Mount

They just rolled out a new feature today - granting you a unique mount for sending a trial to a friend and that friend subscribing/buying the game. Here's the news article from the SWTOR website:

If one or more of your friends purchases The Old Republic™, pays for a recurring monthly subscription or redeems a Pre-Paid Game Time Code, and passes the 30 days of play time included with the purchase of the game, you'll receive an exclusive in-game Kurtob Alliance Speeder via in-game mail:

Level: 25
    Quality: Artifact
    Requires Speeder Piloting: Rank 1
    Speed: 110%
    Excellent protection against being knocked off
    I'm wondering if you buy the ability to gain speeder 1 training at lvl 10 and have this mount if you'd be able to have a 110% speed mount at lvl 10? Would sure speed along leveling an alt even more! Here's a pic I took tonight while riding the mount in-game... it's like a mini pod racer:

Screenshot_2012-07-11_00_17_20_076339.jpg

Looks really cool. But I've already recruited 5 people to the game. I'm done.

Comment

This mount is cool for the Swoop Races Joro holds every tuesday night in the Jundland Wastes... wish I was playing rightnow.

Comment

I just saw the tail end of those yesterday.

Comment

That is singularly the worst looking mount I have seen in any mmo in my 16 years of playing mmos. The mere sight of it is making me want to unsub. I am honestly a lesser person for even contemplating how bad it looks. The designer must have been in the process of having a stroke when he/she created this and may god have mercy on his/her soul.

Comment

D: I think it looks like fun!

Comment

Yes, you receive the 110% speed boost at lvl 10. I seen a lvl 11 riding one and he over took me on the lvl 40 speeder Nysro was riding. Everyone I recruited was word of mouth and so I don't get the new shiny.

Comment

OMG!

The mounts are getting more and more retarded looking at every turn.

There is only one mount to be concerned with.

I will give you three guesses which one that is. The first two guesses don't count.

Cheers,

Comment

Bantha? Dewback? Tauntaun?

Comment

I'm ready for combat mounts, like AT-PTs. Crazy expensive and/or hard to obtain, but you should be able to fire from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X