Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagships???

I just came across this!

Looks like August for strongholds (player housing)
    No PvP on flagships but still.
    Thoughts??

http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds

EDIT: Looks like flagships are launching at the same time.

Guild Flagships and Legacy Stronghold Storage will be available to players as part of the official launch of Galactic Strongholds. Stay tuned for more information on these features!
    Last edited by Neves Eanur; 03-19-2014, 10:15 AM.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Guild Flagships? Well, it's about time!

"Now you see me, now my scattergun blasts you in the face!"

Comment

Craftable gear for your house.... Nice. gives the crafters something to do.

Display loot from Flashpoints and Ops (ala LOTRO, WoW, etc). Nice.

No PvP - Boo.

Overall. not bad.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Hells yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End of June btw for subscribers, not August

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

I dunno about you all, but me being a lore whore, sentimental to the story, etc... I got chills when they had the voiceovers for the trooper. Then shooting his gun at Karraga?

The feels. Shot me in the feels.

Comment

GUILD SHIPS GUILD SHIPS GUILD SHIPS GUILD SHIPS BOUT DAMN TIME BIOWARE.

I'm going to Argentina around that time… hope I don't miss anything....
            Last edited by Riike; 03-19-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Very cool. I have to admit, I really didn't think they were going to do guild ships. Looks like we will be able to make our Repulse.

THough...I want an entire guild ship for my own so I can recreate my yacht from SWG: "The Drunken Bantha".

debauchery.

Comment

We can have a business ship and a party ship

Comment

The fabled Guild Ship, rumored to be worked on, to varying degrees, since 1.1, I don't know how to feel about this. Cautiously optimistic that the implementation doesn't suck.

Free 1500 CC? Works for me. Housing on Nar Shadda and Coruscant with Legacy storage? I'm pleased with just legacy storage.
                  Last edited by Dany; 03-19-2014, 06:17 PM.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

My thoughts exactly Mij. If they took this long, I can only hope they implement it properly.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Valor-class or Thranta-class? I'd prefer either, as long as I get to roam a ship with my "Civilian Pilot" stuff on...

Comment

Originally posted by Viike View Post
                        Valor-class or Thranta-class? I'd prefer either, as long as I get to roam a ship with my "Civilian Pilot" stuff on...
                        Well, in my case, "Republic Officer's Armor," different color scheme. I don't want to get in trouble for impersonating an Officer, after all. :-D

"Now you see me, now my scattergun blasts you in the face!"

Comment

Uniforms. That is all.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

If we were to roleplay or film something on the ship then the civ pilot stuff would be nice to have...

Just throwing ideas at an abyss here

Comment

It's a military ship. No civilians.

Comment

Working...
                              X