Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Consolidation Matrix

http://www.swtor.com/transfer

Also... and this is a personal tidbit...

I have a 50 Juggernaut and Powertech. They originated on Mask of Nihilus.

Mask of Nihilus was a PvE server that was rolled into Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

Drooga's Pleasure Barge is now being rolled into The Harbinger. HOW MANY MORE TIMES AM I GONNA TAKE THIS??

Anyway, welcome Ajunta Pall and Ven Zallow outcasts who didn't make the July switch. That's all that's coming to our servers...

So basically, everyone who left us a few months ago. Is now back. Awesome. That'll help the community.

Cough cough.

Comment

Well the problem is that we are now the ONLY RP-PvP server. So... This is it. We won't be having any other servers absorbed into Jung Ma because they would be of a different server type, and Bioware stated when they originally started the mergers that they would make destination servers of the same server types.

The next influx of players we will see will be when F2P launches

Comment

Being the only RP-PVP server equals the following when F2P comes along in my opinion.
        - Lots of calls for assistance for players ganking our faction.
        - Perhaps having to pull gankers on our faction into line, and avoid getting involved with "fake" calls for assistance from random players.
        - No English Speaking RP-PVP servers in EU, so expect some more Euro players starting characters here.
        - A few more "impossible to interact with" character names.
        "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

Comment

We also got 12 character slots instead of 8 now. So.... woooo! I get to make a commando!

Comment

Working...
          X