X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK-51 Companion Droid Quest guide

http://dulfy.net/2012/10/11/swtor-pa...mpanion-droid/

When 1.5 gets released, so does HK-51.

You'll need to have 175k ready on your main and an imperial alt that can survive the Dromund Kaas Dark Temple (lvl16).

I don't know if I'll be getting this guy. At first I thought maybe there would be some unique dialogue with the sith warrior story but the more I thought about it the more I just shook my head. This was a good find though kj, and I'm sure a lot of people are excited about it. Personally though, I was never really an Hk-47 fanboy so unless I get an additional slot to send companions out for crafting I doubt I'd even bother. As much fun as the character sounds HK-47 for me typically sat on the ship because I usually ran my kotor games with all jedi parties whenever possible. It really just made that game so easy when you built them right.

Comment

Psshhh... I used HK-47 and Canderous Ordo almost exclusively

Comment

Force Speed = Win. Didn't need companions.

Comment

Well yeah, I didn't NEED companions either. But it's way more fun dual-wielding pistols, with HK using rifles and Ordo on Heavy Weapons. We didn't need the force to F*CK those sith up!

Comment

I simply enjoyed his comments. Interested to see what they did with him this time.

Comment

well, HK-47 you see in the Foundry (imp flashpoint). As far as HK-51, I'm just interested to see how he fits into the story. I would have preferred 47, but I guess it makes sense that he stuck with Revan

Comment

He's in False Emperor as well.

Comment

Yeah, I still haven't done that flashpoint.

Comment

You'll have to if you want HK-51. It's part of the quest chain.

Comment

damn pve. I probably won't even get the droid. I haven't even gotten all of my regular companions yet

Comment

Who needs em? We got Alpha Company for our companions! haha

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
                        X