Guild Ranks As Character Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Ranks As Character Titles

I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this. I for one would support being able to have this feature.

This would be outstanding for the rp community but i see a number of technical difficulties that bioware would not want to deal with. Namely, policing guild rank names, they have a hard enough time policing character and guild names. I could see people creating guild ranks like "Vadersassclown."

Comment

Never going to happen, so don't even waste your time. It would lead to too much abuse, which is why no MMO in history has ever allowed it. You would be better off advocating for Military Rank Titles via the cartel market, but even that that would be a stretch given that some of them are already in game via the trooper story missions.

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
      X