Getting ACOY on PTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ACOY on PTS

Swtor just streamed the guild ships and conquest stuff on Twitch today (Link).

The guild ship is, in fact, base 50 mil. Numerous other certificates and credits will be needed to unlock different decks (i.e. Command Deck, Engineering Deck, Hangar Deck).

I'd like for a couple people to help form Alpha over there on PTS so we can check out the guild ship early.
    Last edited by Riike; 08-05-2014, 04:02 PM.

Interesting, but I'll wait until launch.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Each faction has a killable commander that drops mats for ship expansions... those areas are auto flag for PvP. Hell yeah.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

*Sigh* that moment you spend an hour typing up your own guide to summarize the stream and details that dulfy provided... and your computer restarts. -.- Lost my motivation to type it again this early so.... watch the stream for any other details or wait for another guide by dulfy which will likely come soon.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/05/swtor-gu...g-costs-guide/
        http://tor-decorating.com/total-mate...k_Project_MK-1

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

A detailed guide of the upcoming changes is now available on the Republic Training and Tactics forum.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
          Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.

Comment

Working...
          X