Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIP - Material Requirements and Location Guide

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8d...it?usp=sharing

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

I use these two webpages for sourcing any mats that I need:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/farming/

http://www.swtorhub.com/crafting-mat...location-guide

Comment

That second link of yours was excellent Riike.

Here's some of my farming locations.

Bioanalysis:
      Grade 9: Makeb>Frinn Mesa>In the center of the mesa through some caves, by the boss called Tumbleweed and the GSI digsite.
      A whole bunch of silver and gold animals in close proximity to each other. The respawn is fast enough that if you can go from one spawn to the other in a circle with no downtime. Also spawns some scattered grade 6 nodes.

Grade 6: Section X>On the western side of Dreadtooth's wall. By one of the daily quests.
      Lots of silver bugs to kill and scan for grade 6 mats. Remember to go up off the path further west to the other side of the cliffs as well.

Scavenging:
      Grade 9: CZ 198>Through the elevator to the big room.
      Lots of silver probe droids and gold droids to kill and scan.

Grade 6: Directive 7
      Heaps of droids to kill and scan. Can be soloed easily on Story Mode.
      "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

Originally posted by Kjvago View Post
        That second link of yours was excellent Riike.
        ^^

Comment

As far as crew skill gathering missions go, has anyone checked into the grade 2 and 3 bio inf kits?

The grade 6 and 9 inf kits use up 6 of each required mat. Running the gathering missions takes an average of 36.4 mins per mission, and cost an average of 2,272 credits with a yield of 5.6 mats per mission.

The grade 2 and 3 inf kits use up 10 of each required mat but running the gathering missions takes an average of 8 mins per mission, and cost an average of 550 credits with a yield of 8.4 mats per mission.

Seems that strictly as far as gathering missions go...grade 2 and 3 might be the better route. What do y'all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerees View Post
            As far as crew skill gathering missions go, has anyone checked into the grade 2 and 3 bio inf kits?

The grade 6 and 9 inf kits use up 6 of each required mat. Running the gathering missions takes an average of 36.4 mins per mission, and cost an average of 2,272 credits with a yield of 5.6 mats per mission.

The grade 2 and 3 inf kits use up 10 of each required mat but running the gathering missions takes an average of 8 mins per mission, and cost an average of 550 credits with a yield of 8.4 mats per mission.

Seems that strictly as far as gathering missions go...grade 2 and 3 might be the better route. What do y'all think?
            I agree.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

I think I found a not so bad route for grade 4 and 5 biochem mats on Belsavis. I will make a post, with map, after this week's conquest ends.

Comment

Working...
              X