Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Announced.

http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

Seems pretty cool. Two new planets, ops, some FP's and hardmodes. A little concerned I didn't see anything about wz's or PvP at all.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Already pre-ordered mine.

Comment

Same here

Comment

12x xp boost? Let me get ready...

Comment

I'm dead ass broke lol, part of the reason I've been offline a lot. Wish I could.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

One thing caught my eye...armored vehicle transports

Comment

One thing Eric M. dropped about PvP however:

"Good question, let me take a stab at this one. If you are asking specifically for news about new content, such as a Warzone or Arena map, then the answers is unfortunately no. There are no new maps, specific to PvP coming in the expansion.

However, if you are asking about changes coming to PvP then the answer is a resounding yes. Disciplines by itself will entirely change the landscape of Classes in PvP in 3.0 and shortly after 3.0 we will begin Season 4 of ranked play. In addition, there are a host of other global combat changes which will be coming as a part of 3.0 which will directly impact PvP. As just one example we are changing how set bonuses work! We will have more details on that, and all of the other global combat changes in a future livestream. So while there is no new specific PvP content in 3.0 there are many system updates and changes that affect every second of PvP coming!

As a reminder, we will be streaming tomorrow to showcase Disciplines. Then at some point in the coming weeks, we will do a secondary stream talking all about those global combat changes we referenced above."

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7711380

Twitch Live Stream Announcement

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Working...
                X