1.7 Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neves Eanur View Post
    I knew there wouldnt be any rebalancing going on, I believe they even said they wouldnt touch the classes until expansion.
    They never outright said it, but that is what the PvP community assumed, and we were right. What they DID say was that they were bringing back world pvp/ilum and "in a big way". 4v4 is not big, even by this game's standards.

edit: I'm honestly starting to think the reason they don't put this stuff on the test server and keep it all "secret" is not to surprise us, but to keep us from quitting earlier.

Comment

I've had a wonderful time on Ilum so far today, PVP, RP, some good resistance and playing around trying to get in their base.

I actually like the fact that it is only 4 man groups, makes us think smarter, it isn't all out war and has it's advantages.

Comment

None that have been noticed or put in the patch notes.

They might be waiting for the expansion, or pulled them last minute due to other issues.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Jer'mi View Post
          I actually like the fact that it is only 4 man groups, makes us think smarter, it isn't all out war and has it's advantages.
          ^ plus the fact that companions CANT be used will be pretty nice

Comment

the BIG ilum revamp is coming with Makeb. This is just an event

Comment

Official Dev response to why the event currency is BoP but the rewards are BtL:

Originally posted by JesseSky: DEV
              Gray Helix Components are BoP so that players with only one character at 45+ aren't at a massive disadvantage. Having several alts is a significant advantage while earning Reputation, but some very specific rewards are special enough that they take a bit of extra time and cooperation to obtain. The Event will repeat with enough frequency that you will be able to obtain these items even if you miss out on Components this time around.
              Originally posted by Glzmo: USER
              They should still be Bind on Legacy. Often times, I'm asked to come with my healer to do the heroic or the ops quest, but I need the helixes on my Sentinel damage dealer who I never get into groups with. They should be bound on legacy.
              Then they responded directly to this, hence a user being included.

Originally posted by JesseSky: DEV
              I get where you're coming from - that's why the weapons themselves are BoL. You'll be able to purchase the weapon with your healer and mail it to your Sentinel. Or you can earn Components on both characters and get a weapon for each of them in the same amount of time, since the Reputation points are shared.
              *SIGH*

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Working...
              X