Cartel Equipment Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartel Equipment Releases

Lots of information on www.dulfy.net as usual on all events, and SWTOR cosmetics.

Just in case you wanted some serious Hutt-loving action, you'll need a Cartel Skiff (I'm looking here at certain peoplethat like to collect speeders) :P

http://dulfy.net/2013/03/12/swtor-re...pack-contents/

Also loving the SP-RO Power Droid (Gonk Droid)
    "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

That 'Cathar Honor Sword' wow, reallly? I can see they're embracing that cathar in most player's minds resemble thundercats.

Comment

Thunder...
      Thunder...
      THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Cathar cats! Hooooohhhhh!!

Damnit Vio you beat me to it!
        Last edited by Neves Eanur; 03-12-2013, 02:19 PM. Reason: Vio beat me

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

LMAO... To slow!

On a side note - Nice Try Jawagram!? Fuck yeah! I may stack up on those and hand them out like /rose in PvP!

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Anyone else abandoning all their other characters to create a Cathar with that weapon when we see the new race?

New guildname... Pussy Company, Disciples of Catnip, Lolcats, House Whiskers, 8 out of 10 pwners (that joke is purely for Viozaer's appreciation)
            "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

Comment

Those Skiffs are sweet - for collecting credits on the market at least. Personally most of the rides look like crap to me, but hey! if some wannabee wants to pay me 3M for a shitbarge. Well damnit I will take it!

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
              X