Upcoming Class Schedule for Disciplines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Class Schedule for Disciplines

Hey all, here is the updated schedule for the dev streams. As we get more information I'll definitely be adding my personal take on stats and recommended set-ups per spec and gear set-up. -Drai

Hey folks,

As many of you know, we will be streaming around each individual Advanced Class and the changes coming to their Disciplines in 3.0. We will be starting those streams this week and do one set of base Class mirrors each week for the three weeks thereafter. Here is our currently planned schedule. As always this could change, but here is our plan as of right now!
    • Friday, November 7th - Bounty Hunter and Trooper
    • Thursday, November 13th - Inquisitor and Consular
    • Friday, November 21st - Warrior and Knight
    • Wednesday, November 26th - Agent and Smuggler
    Thanks everyone! We'll see you on stream to talk about all of the changes coming to in 3.0.

-eric

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Sweeeeet. BH/Trp first. Good find Drai

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Anyone know the times for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Duno'van View Post
        Anyone know the times for this?
        I'm unsure of the times. However, they will be archived to watch at your leisure on their twitch channel.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

they usually have it at 1 pm pacific time so that'd be 4 pm eastern

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Comment

Ghost squad has to wait!? whatever, all I need for my spec is my mk 1 eyeball.

Comment

can someone cap this and post it later? or maybe even summarize it

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Working...
              X