Upcoming Abilities for 3.0 *Data Mine*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Abilities for 3.0 *Data Mine*

Hey all, so my friend from Adenn found this nice little present from the SWTOR data-miner. Below is a link to the new abilities per class and spec for 3.0.

*Keep in mind nothing is official, but history shows that SWTOR miner is a VERY reliable source for upcoming content.*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XoNjg/pubhtml#

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

These changes are interesting. I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to Tactics/AP as before in or stay in Assault/Pryo. Thanks again for the info Drai. I will be studying this over the next few weeks.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Thanks for this, the info on 3.0 I've been getting is not able to be shared yet.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

well when you are able to spill some of the content, I am sure the guildies and I will be ready to sponge it up =D

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Comment

Originally posted by Drai Bartek View Post
          well when you are able to spill some of the content, I am sure the guildies and I will be ready to sponge it up =D
          ... and "Lawyer Company" will come to wipe the floor with Alpha Company as well

I hold precious information in my hard drives...

Comment

Originally posted by Riike View Post
            ... and "Lawyer Company" will come to wipe the floor with Alpha Company as well

I hold precious information in my hard drives...
            When that happens, I'll be taking a mini-vacation anyone is invited lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drai Bartek View Post

When that happens, I'll be taking a mini-vacation anyone is invited lol
              Ooh where are we going?

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
              X