Discipline Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discipline Calculator

Dulfy's Discipline Calculator has been upated with Commando and Vanguard changes.
    http://dulfy.net/2014/10/13/swtor-di...r-swtor_miner/
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

Kool

Comment

Good find KJ. Lovin those available buffs to hold the line, shoulder cannon and harpoon under plasmatech!

Comment

My tank build so far:

Skillful
        - Entangling Heat (Tactical Surge, Ion Pulse, and Explosive Surge reduce the movement speed of affected targets by 50% for 6 seconds)
        - Muzzle Augs (Increases the range of Ion Pulse and Tactical Surge by 5 meters and the radius of Explosive Surge by 2 meters)
        - Iron Will (Reduces the cooldown of Tenacity by 30 seconds and the cooldown of Hold the Line by 5 seconds)

Masterful
        - Defensive Measures (Harpoon immobilizes the target for 3 seconds. In addition, the cooldown of Stealth Scan is reduced by 5 seconds, and any target it reveals are immobilized for 3 seconds)
        - Sonic Rebounder (Sonic Round protects all friendly targets in its area of impact, excluding you, granting Sonic Rebounder, which reflects the next direct, single-target attack back at the attacker)

Heroic
        - Paralytic Augs (Increases the stun duration Cryo Grenade and Neural Surge by 1 second each)
        - Torn between: Guard Cannon, Emergency Stims, and Efficient Tools

Comment

Do we know how many pts we get at 60 for skillful, masterful, and heroic?

Comment

3+2+2

Comment

As plasmatech VG, im thinking emergency stims and efficient tools is what I'm goin with.

Comment

I think I may already have my spec picked out.
                "A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle" -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Aerees View Post
                  As plasmatech VG, im thinking emergency stims and efficient tools is what I'm goin with.
                  Yeah. The entangling heat and muzzle augs will make kiting much easier.

I still haven't decided which spec I'm going. I love the tactics playstyle, but since that has been sent into the plasmatech tree... looks like that is the new "tactics" as we know it today. So I may be going that way. Though the 7 shoulder canon rockets with 5% heal on each sounds fun. 35% heal over the duration, combined with adrenaline rush... mmmm tanky.

I do like that the plasmatech seems to hold all of the aoe from prior 3.0 tactics with the additional burns from assault. This could be fun. 25% damage on explosive surge, then the charged up pulse cannon, with burning targets everywhere. I can't wait to try it.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Plasmatech is going to be awesome for killing tanks

Comment

Plasmatech (VG) build

Skillful
                      1. Entangling Heat
                      2. Muzzle Augs
                      3. Shrap Satchel

Masterful
                      1. Defensive Measures, Advance the Line, or Accelerated Reel
                      2. "

Heroic
                      1. Emergency Stims
                      2. Guard Cannon or Efficient Tools

I think I may switch over to a DPS (only for pvp though) on my vanguard. Keeping gunnery though all the way on the commando.

Comment

Working...
                      X