BW State of The Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW State of The Game 3

Overall nothing eyecatching in my opinion. Just reflecting back on the game, no new hints towards new content.. EXCEPT!

Jeff Hickman, Executive Producer:
    "And I’m happy to announce that we’ll be introducing several new features along the way, like a new customization feature, which will allow you to change your character's hair style, eye color, body type, or even species (including the upcoming Cathar!) using Cartel Coins. Look for it in early summer."

Finally character recustomization, even though it requires cartel coins (whcih I don't agree with at all) at least it's coming.

Here it is folks, enjoy.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130321

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Every MMO but swg you had to pay for customization changes.

Comment

Fantastic news. Been looking forward to this bone thrown for roleplayers since launch. \o/
      "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

Comment

I have no problem paying with ingame creds.. but not CC

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that they wanted to make CC an in game reward or drop of some kind?

Cheers,

Comment

Yeah I heard mention of that for when Makeb comes, we'll see. If that's the case then I don't have a problem using CC for character re-customization since it can be achieved ingame.

Comment

Its a reward for some achievements. We'll see how easy those achievements are to get and how many of them reward CC.

Comment

Working...
              X