12xp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12xp

So if you pre order the expansion its only boosted for subs?

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Yes.

Comment

Only til tues morn when the expansion hits

Comment

Then does everyone get the xp boost?

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Nope, then it goes away. The 12xp boost was to give incentive to preorder.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

It was give people a chance to get to 55 (and then to 60) to enjoy the new content.

Comment

They should just have boost permanently...

Comment

Eh permanent boost prob wouldn't be good for the game

Comment

Originally posted by Aerees View Post
                  Eh permanent boost prob wouldn't be good for the game

Good for me!

Comment

I def liked it while it was around. Leveled 4 more chars to 55. Now gladly have a 55 of each class plus 2 55s of 3 classes. Really gonna make some creds in CZ now

Comment

CZ?

I would love to have one of each class....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaig View Post
                        CZ?

I would love to have one of each class....
                        CZ-198

Comment

Working...
                        X