Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 2.4 - Ranked Arenas

http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-...warzone-arenas

Removing Ranked 8v8 Warzones, but you can now solo queue for Ranked 4v4 Arenas...

I like open world pvp more, but I guess people love the deathmatch...

Which FOTM spec will rule now?

They are having problems getting the test servers going this afternoon, but if they go live, there will be several live streams of Arena fighting available here.

Supposedly, the Devs have created a 4 man team and will be fighting regular players on the test server tonight as well. I look forward to the seeing how well the devs play and what classes they are going to use.

Comment

I bet money it isn't a VG lol.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

They play Imps anyway, but even then I wouldn't expect them to play a powertech either. (or if they did, get annoyed with it and change over to sniper / smash monkey after a round)

Comment

http://www.swtor.com/test-center/patchnotes
          Check the patch notes from the PTS.
          Changes to Tactics, and Assault quite apparent.
          Main change for PVP will be (other than arenas) - is the removal of Partisan, as well no loner needing a WIN to advance a PVP "Mission" - WINS count as 2.

If anyone can Identify the FOTM classes the devs play, or find a guild / forum who has identified it, let me know.
          Especially what Cylinders they are running if PT/VG
          "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

Comment

One of the devs played a Powertech tank. There are several videos of them here.
            The devs lost all matches that were streamed...

Comment

Well maybe that made them feel the sting of the love deprived VG/PT.

Get some Devs!! Rah?

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
              X