X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet might be more quiet now

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=810937

Hey folks,

Over the past few months there have been many issues with Credit sellers and Advertisers. As you have noticed lately, we’re communicating more about what’s going on behind the scenes, so this is another area where we plan to keep you informed.

Last week, we took action against an entire selling ring. Over multiple weeks, we investigated and compiled evidence about a large Credit selling ring which spanned across hundreds of accounts and a variety of servers. To help thwart any possible reactions from this group, we simultaneously actioned every account in this Credit selling ring. In total, we banned hundreds of accounts and removed over nine billion credits from those accounts.

Thanks to all of you who have been diligently reporting those pesky spammers and other characters acting suspiciously anywhere throughout our game. They are very persistent, but we will continue to aggressively remove credit sellers and advertisers from our game!

-eric

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

So, over 3 years of this shit this is the best you can do? FAIL.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Saw that pop up on Reddit yesterday. I could have used 9 billion credits.

Comment

Redistribution of the wealth to the players!
        "A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle" -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Illumori Victus View Post
          Redistribution of the wealth to the players!
          I have no idea how this is relevant...

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Originally posted by Jaig View Post

I have no idea how this is relevant...
            Spread 9 billion between all the players....

Comment

Gold sellers are back. Fleet had them again last night. That didn't last long.

Comment

I dont really think they left, ive been seeing them all of the time...

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Working...
                X