Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to the Resolve System

From the most recent patch notes:

While on full Resolve, players now receive a 50% Slow in place of any effect that would normally Immobilize them. This Slow effect has the same duration and conditions as the Immobilize effect that would occur under normal circumstances. For example, if the Immobilize can break early when damage is taken, then so can the Slow that replaces it. Immobilizing effects still do not generate Resolve, they simply react differently when they encounter a target that has a full Resolve bar. These changes only apply to PvP combat.

Oh awesome, this doesnt sound fucking terrible

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Like there's not enough stuns already...

Muscles from Norway

Comment

Root, mezz, stun... Now slow! Rinse repeat... #fuckyouBioWare

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Lol you guys reading comprehension
            "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

Originally posted by Kjvago View Post
              Lol you guys reading comprehension
              Not at all. Think KJ... Think.

Force User Clases must be jazzing in their pants. #fuckyouBioWare

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Jazz pants?

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Ugh! Since you still don't understand. Let me translate for you.

Now: When you have full resolve, roots will now no longer root you but instead give you a 50% snare.
                  Previously: Resolve does nothing to roots.

So! This change makes for less crowd control in the game.

Now, can you please explain to me why you would be unhappy that you'll be getting controlled LESS in Stun Wars? Or is it, as I said, a reading comprehension issue?
                  "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

Nah, it's a "Kat forgot stuff she learned in CAT-1A" issue.

Comment

Jaig read gud

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Originally posted by Kjvago View Post
                        Ugh! Since you still don't understand. Let me translate for you.

Now: When you have full resolve, roots will now no longer root you but instead give you a 50% snare.
                        Previously: Resolve does nothing to roots.

So! This change makes for less crowd control in the game.

Now, can you please explain to me why you would be unhappy that you'll be getting controlled LESS in Stun Wars? Or is it, as I said, a reading comprehension issue?
                        Because it's still a part of the root, stun, mez rotation that most Force Users use. A slow is no better than a root.

SO! That's why I am unhappy still with the resolve system. It's a fucking bandage on a broken system that still favors Force Users.

Finally, don't need you to translate. My english comprehension and understanding is just fucking fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaig View Post
                          Jaig read gud
                          Still a troll I see....

Comment

So angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Duno'van View Post
                              So angry.
                              Please, enlighten me as to why I shouldn't be? This is in the top 5 reasons why I stopped playing. This game favors Force Users. End of story. While I can live with everyone wanting to Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker, the fact after 4 years the resolve system still sucks the balls for anyone who IS NOT a Force User still baffles me. Putting lipstick on a pig don't make it a super model. BioWare consistently put bandaids on a broken system rather than doing away with it, or reworking it so it is balanced.

So, I ask again - Enlighten me as to why I shouldn't be angry?

Comment

Working...
                              X