• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW accidently publishes info of next expansion

From Dulfy: http://dulfy.net/2015/06/14/swtor-kn...nsion-details/

From Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...nights_of_the/

Muscles from Norway

I trust Dulfy so that info is good, I don't trust some random guy on reddit with no sources or rep though.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

reddit had screens

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

"accident"

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Dulfy has the same screens that's what she's quoting. That specific guy on reddit didn't, he's just pulling stuff out of his ass.
          "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

Lmao

Muscles from Norway

Comment

Time will tell but we will see. Here is my take on why this image is fake.

This image is full of too many errors and omissions to be real in my opinion. Having a degree in Computer Science and experience programming websites, the "leaked" image to me looks as if it has been photoshoped. Take the top half of the site: When I create a new page for the Alpha Company website, I use a template and then edit the middle of the page to fit the content. This ensures that every page is identical in nature. The "leaked" page is missing key elements that should be there for a finished page that goes live on Monday. Among the other errors I pointed out is the fact that this page was leaked early Saturday morning, because it was "uploaded" by accident. Maintenance rarely takes place over the weekend, and would require someone in a senior position to upload the page to the server, which I do not see happening. This page would have been ready to go weeks in advance of Monday, and with all the hype I serious doubt someone would upload details of a major expansion before then, during E3 week of all times.

Until we see the real thing, stop talking about speculation and what-ifs. I find it hard to believe that Dulfy would put her reputation on the line and post unfounded speculation. I pretty sure I read on the internet that Elvis is still alive, for all those that are king fans.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Qorbin; 06-14-2015, 12:05 AM.

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

Roger that, consider me schooled sir. At a glance it looked like the guy did a webpage save of a browser cached version and pasted it all together.
                Last edited by Dany; 06-14-2015, 12:35 AM.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

I can't find the original thread, but this sounds similar to that crap that was on the Reddit about the whole leaked SWTOR future. The betray companions, a third outside group threatening, the leveling.....

In the end, we find out tomorrowish so I've already moved on.

Comment

Working...
                  X