Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers for cheap

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...rting_tuesday/

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Sweet! Going to transfer my lvl 58 vanguard to JM. And maybe some of my other 60's. Thanks for this heads up Mij.

Comment

If I'd had known this would happen on Saturday I'd have saved 40$! Lol smh

Owell, I'll be bringing over the rest of my alts

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Comment

I WANT CHARACTER SERVER SLOTS!

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for." -Baltan Carid​

Comment

Originally posted by Jaig View Post
          I WANT CHARACTER SERVER SLOTS!
          You're getting 2 more slots in 3.3 I believe

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Comment

I just want an east coast megaserver and a west coast megaserver.

Comment

Originally posted by Riike View Post
              I just want an east coast megaserver and a west coast megaserver.

Yeah me 2 the one thing im afraid of is if that happens we may lose the perma flag for wpvp which kinda kills the random wpvp fights we get.

I hope they go with a rp/pvp server and a rp/pve server for each coast. 4 big servers that have something to offer each type of play style

Comment

Originally posted by Dronos Bartek View Post

Yeah me 2 the one thing im afraid of is if that happens we may lose the perma flag for wpvp which kinda kills the random wpvp fights we get.

I hope they go with a rp/pvp server and a rp/pve server for each coast. 4 big servers that have something to offer each type of play style
                With JM being the only RP/PvP server left, I doubt there will be much to support two separate servers RP/PvP servers.

The way I see it is the benefits of a RP/PvE server are we have more chance for RP and less gankers and trash in WPvP.

Tradeoff: No more PvP flags making the underwhelming WPvP "system" in this game nearly nonexistent. The only chance of us ever getting some real trigger time is during preplanned events and willing participants wanting WPvP during other times.

With a PvP server at least we can still retain both of our identities as a WPvP guild to be feared, and still RP. Though the prospects of RP will drop we can still do it on our own, which is where a majority of RP is these days regardless of server type... locked within the guilds.

/shrug.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
                X