Q...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q...

If and when you get the 2+ Heroic for the Star Thingies let me know if you don't have a partner. Tried to solo it and got to the last but one Boss fight (yes, I know - I suck).

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

BTW - I did the Alderaan one.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Or, you know, you can come back and order any of us to do it with you......just saying.

Comment

Thanks Q for the help the other day. Appreciate it.

FYI - If you intend to run the 2+ Heroics again for the Star Thingies I'd like to tag along if possible. I have the balance of them waiting now.

Comment

Working...
        X