Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New warzone

http://dulfy.net/2016/01/14/swtor-ja...estream-notes/

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Cool stuff. King of the hill with changing objective points offers some fun. I would like to see another void star type map as far as gameplay goes.

Hopefully they stick to minor changes to class balance over time instead of sweeping large changes. That way if (or should I say when) they do fuck it up it isn't too drastic a change that breaks gameplay for classes.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Originally posted by Neves Eanur View Post
      Cool stuff. King of the hill with changing objective points offers some fun. I would like to see another void star type map as far as gameplay goes.

Hopefully they stick to minor changes to class balance over time instead of sweeping large changes. That way if (or should I say when) they do fuck it up it isn't too drastic a change that breaks gameplay for classes.
      I agree on both your points. A new map for some of the old warzones would be nice to have. And yes small changes can be fixed easier too in a emergency patch when they do mess update

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos

Comment

Mess up*

Comment

Working...
        X