Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light vs Dark

http://dulfy.net/2016/06/23/swtor-li...nt-info-guide/

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Yeah, real kick in the pants to long-time alt players.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Yeah, I second what Mij said, this is absolutely BS to the current subscriber base, which Bioware should be also thinking about....

"Now you see me, now my scattergun blasts you in the face!"

Comment

Over the past 3 years, I've played 30+ characters on both sides of game. I don't know that I can imagine creating yet another alt - regardless of the 'rewards' at the end of the tunnel, heh.

Comment

Although they've said nothing, it would kinda of funny if when we all login on the 28th that a shit ton of messages popped up show completion of the requirements.

It's not going to, but it would be funny.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Q&A from the thread:

Dear Muscoman,

Are these goals retroactive? So for example if you already leveled all classes to 50.

DarthYunman,

They are not retroactive. They can only be earned with an event character, which is any character created on or after June 28th when the event goes live.
            -eric

Query: you don't need every achievement to be on the same Legacy for each reward tier, do you?

Answer: Each level's objectives are tracked through the Legacy Achievement system. This means that you must finish the objectives within one Legacy in order to complete them.
            -eric

Hey Eric. Anything in place for people who have no free character spots?

There are a few options:
            • Complete the objectives on a different server than the server where you are capped.
            • Purchase additional Character Slots (to make this easier the team is planning to put these on sale at the start of the event)
              -eric

Eric,

Do the 8 characters that we need to level need to be active at the end of the event or can we delete them as we hit 50 to achieve the Alliance Hero requirement?

Many of us no longer have 8 free character slots on our primary legacy server and have no desire to delete high level toons to create throwaway 50s.

Once you have completed the objective by receiving the achievement, that character no longer needs to be active. So you could level to 50 on a character, and then delete it. -eric

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if the rewards are account wide(like the monthly subscriber rewards and such) or is it Legacy or character wide? Because this is really going to affect how I can do this.

Good question! The rewards are delivered in three different methods, depending on the reward:
            • Titles - These are tied to the Achievement and therefore are unlocked for each character in the Legacy.
            • Dark vs. Light Packs and Pioneer Armor Set - These will be delivered via in-game mail to the character who completes the final objective in that event level.
            • End of event Cosmetic Rewards - Things like the Companion and the vehicles will come at the end of the event and will be delivered to every character on the account, similar to the monthly sub rewards.
              -eric

Eric, three questions:

1) How does this work with Start At 60 tokens? Do these automatically count as reaching level goals, or does that only apply to characters that start at level 1?

2) Could you confirm that completing each class story is NOT necessary to achieve these? I didn't see it but just wanted to be sure that you could level any way you like and bypass them if you wish.

3) If you unlock HK-51 without running the mission, does that count, or is the mission the only permitted way?

1. Start at 60 characters do not count. Only level 1 characters will be created as event characters.
            2. Correct, you only need to hit level 50. Class story is not required.
            3. You can use the legacy unlock for HK-51, you do not need to re-complete the mission if you did it before.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dany View Post
              Q&A from the thread:

Dear Muscoman,

Are these goals retroactive? So for example if you already leveled all classes to 50.

DarthYunman,

They are not retroactive. They can only be earned with an event character, which is any character created on or after June 28th when the event goes live.
              -eric

Query: you don't need every achievement to be on the same Legacy for each reward tier, do you?

Answer: Each level's objectives are tracked through the Legacy Achievement system. This means that you must finish the objectives within one Legacy in order to complete them.
              -eric

Hey Eric. Anything in place for people who have no free character spots?

There are a few options:
              • Complete the objectives on a different server than the server where you are capped.
              • Purchase additional Character Slots (to make this easier the team is planning to put these on sale at the start of the event)
                -eric

Eric,

Do the 8 characters that we need to level need to be active at the end of the event or can we delete them as we hit 50 to achieve the Alliance Hero requirement?

Many of us no longer have 8 free character slots on our primary legacy server and have no desire to delete high level toons to create throwaway 50s.

Once you have completed the objective by receiving the achievement, that character no longer needs to be active. So you could level to 50 on a character, and then delete it. -eric

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if the rewards are account wide(like the monthly subscriber rewards and such) or is it Legacy or character wide? Because this is really going to affect how I can do this.

Good question! The rewards are delivered in three different methods, depending on the reward:
              • Titles - These are tied to the Achievement and therefore are unlocked for each character in the Legacy.
              • Dark vs. Light Packs and Pioneer Armor Set - These will be delivered via in-game mail to the character who completes the final objective in that event level.
              • End of event Cosmetic Rewards - Things like the Companion and the vehicles will come at the end of the event and will be delivered to every character on the account, similar to the monthly sub rewards.
                -eric

Eric, three questions:

1) How does this work with Start At 60 tokens? Do these automatically count as reaching level goals, or does that only apply to characters that start at level 1?

2) Could you confirm that completing each class story is NOT necessary to achieve these? I didn't see it but just wanted to be sure that you could level any way you like and bypass them if you wish.

3) If you unlock HK-51 without running the mission, does that count, or is the mission the only permitted way?

1. Start at 60 characters do not count. Only level 1 characters will be created as event characters.
              2. Correct, you only need to hit level 50. Class story is not required.
              3. You can use the legacy unlock for HK-51, you do not need to re-complete the mission if you did it before.
              TLDR;

Fuck you all Subscribers.

Comment

Working...
              X