X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (05|24|12) [AAR: Operation: EV / KP]

Planet: Belsavis and Hutta

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Alrek, Ashren, Hamakri, Kjvago, Masin, Savene, Taklin, Xygna

Enemy Encountered: The prison vaults containing Soa and his top generals were cleared of hostiles, however the Palace of Karagga was only cleared up to the waste processing facility at which time a tactical retreat was executed due to time constraints.

Positive Points: New raiding blood was introduced to our run with an entirely Trooper raid composition. 25 pieces of equipment and 6 recipes were looted. The break down was as follows:

Alrek: 2 pcs equipment, 2 recipes
    Ashren: 1 pc equipment, 2 recipes
    Hamakri: 6 pcs equipment, 1 recipe
    Kjvago: 1 recipe
    Masin: 4 pcs equipment
    Savene: No loot
    Taklin: 6 pcs equipment
    Xygna: 6 pcs equipment

Negative Points: The raid was unable to progress past the waste disposal facility due to time constraints.

Good work, great success.

Comment

I love going from no pve gear to 4 columi and 4 tionese in 1 night. Let me know if I can return the favor for our new 50-'s.

Comment

That's exactly why we try to run these things with all troopers and 2-3 new folks, so we can give everyone a leg up. If you want to help others, just sign up for the raids each week when you can in the PvE Operations section.

Comment

I normally work tuesdays, but I got today off so Im excited LOL. I attend when I can.

Comment

Working...
          X