Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|03|12) [AAR: CTA: Hoth]

Planet: Hoth

Formation Size: Full ops group with Remnants of Hope. 12 of which were from Alpha Company.

Troops in Formation: Lieutenant Viozaer Foboma, Corporal Kjvago Mahr, Troopers Hamakri, Isiah, Kohid, Masin, O'denn and Rhyn'o, Recruits Raken, Vay and Tai, advised by Jedi Master Harp.

Areas Patrolled: Imperial starport on Hoth.

Enemy Encountered: A total of around 20, no more than 15 at one time. Most of the enemy was from Jen'jidai, but we also encountered a Reign member and a member of Damage Inc.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: 12 Remnants of Hope led by Hayes.

Positive Points: Remnants called us to help on Hoth via the ACRC channel and ACoy responded swiftly. This is the second time they've done so in less than a week, they were very happy with our response and said they would respond in kind any time we asked for help.

Negative Points: Remnants had a small disagreement with us over the killing of lower level players, we explained that Alpha Company policy is red=dead and we didn't want anyone sticking around to spy but that they were free to leave. They understood our position and no further argument was had. Other than that, the imps just don't have much fight in them once they loose

I wish our videos would get other people involved, not just by joining us, but by wanting to fight us.

Seems the Imperials are just dead in the water these days. They just stick to their four man groups and stealthing out lowbies. This kind of action is making me think our next promotional video should be titled: "Imperials are losing the war" to try and get some Imps to transfer over here.

Comment

Rux - Not a bad idea. We could call it "The War is Over - You lost!"

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

during my lvling experience, i was killed by about 4 imps who where way ahead of the lving there, a lv 49 jugg on tat? give me a break :/so yes, it seems thats the most they are capable of.

Comment

Working...
        X