X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|06|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Belsavis]

Planet: Belsavis

Formation Size: Full Platoon

Troops in Formation: Lieutenant Goll, Lieutenant Viozaer, Sergeant-Major Rux, Sergeant Som, Sergeant K'rell, Sergeant Ashren, Sergeant Ricky, Jedi Harp, Corporal Ch'krosa, Corporal Kjvago, Hugeck, Raken, Texos, Kohid, Terios, Masin, Skipp, Vay, Jaxin, Halligan, Gadge

Areas Patrolled: We took control of Domination Outpost for half an hour before Imperials mustered a squad together. Roughly 15 Imperials showed up to pick a fight. They got the upperhand at their base, with respawns and cluster, but once we finally broke off and took to the wilderness, it was an obvious victory on our end. We squished'em many times until they finally retreated off planet.

After the retreat of our enemy, the squad moved North to down the World Boss.

Enemy Encountered: 15 or so JinJedi and a few straggling questers.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None.

Positive Points: Everyone did a fantastic job. The battles were clean, well organized and everyone listened and moved in perfect formation. Large shout out to our scouts who did a phenomenal job keeping eyes on them, without their help we wouldn't have ambushed them twice and also wouldn't have been as prepared for their ambushes, amazing job.

Big shout out to Som for causing a stir on Imperial side, getting a battle going. Way to work everyone, we all handled ourselves extremely well.

Negative Points: There was a bit of excitement and over enthusiasm, which is to be expected, and when such a thing happens if it annoys you or bothers you, bring it to the officer in charge, or take it to tells. Try not to clutter mumble with personal issues or problems with other members.

Other than that, I'd say we did a bang up job gents, I'm glad to hit the field with all of you every Wednesday for constant World PVP and RP.

Great work, everyone!

Oh, and some screenies for our leisure.

1.) Control an Imperial Base. Check.
    2.) Kill scores of Imperials. Check.
    3.) Ultimately have the final victory and route enemy forces off the planet. Check.
    4.) Took down a level 50 world boss. Check.

This looked like a exceptionally successful patrol.

Awesome work to everyone involved.

Comment

Thanks Ellos. Can't wait for you to get back. You're missed.

Comment

Nice! Looked like a lot of fun, sorry to miss it!

Comment

Love the screen of everyone assembled in preparation of attacking the World Boss. Do you have a larger version? I have a feeling it would make an excellent desktop background.

Comment

Yeah, I got it at 1080p. Don't know how to get it to you, message me your email.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellos View Post
              1.) Control an Imperial Base. Check.
              2.) Kill scores of Imperials. Check.
              3.) Ultimately have the final victory and route enemy forces off the planet. Check.
              4.) Took down a level 50 world boss. Check.

This looked like a exceptionally successful patrol.

Awesome work to everyone involved.
              Don't forget.......

5)Looked ABSOLUTELY SEXEH doing all the above. SHIT-CHECK

Comment

Working...
              X