X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|12|12) [AAR: Operation: EV / KP]

Planet: Belsavis and Hutta

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Algerious (Karagga Only), Ashren, Hamakri, K'rell (Not Karagga), Leonid, Masin, Raken, Taklin, Vay

Enemy Encountered: The prison vaults containing Soa and his top generals were cleared of hostiles as well as any and all resistance met in the Palace of Karagga the Hutt, including Karagga himself.

Positive Points: The raid was comprised entirely of Troopers allowing us a purely Trooper loot table. New blood was brought to the raiding scene and taught all of the fights. Masin earned the unofficial MVP award for the raid, stepping up and fulfilling a dangerous taunt swap with Ashren in the absence of a second tank. 26 pieces of equipment and 3 recipes were looted. The break down was as follows:

Algerious: 1 main spec
    Ashren: 1 off spec, 1 recipe
    Hamakri: 1 off spec
    K'rell: No Loot
    Leonid: 12 main spec, 1 off spec
    Masin: 3 main spec
    Raken: 2 main spec, 1 recipe
    Taklin: 1 main spec, 1 off spec
    Vay: 3 main spec, 1 recipe

Negative Points: K'rell had to leave due to an unexpected RL issue shortly before the end of Karagga's Palace, but Algerious replaced him quickly and no significant loss of time was incurred.

Yeah sorry bout that guys. Glad to see you got the spot filled.

It was good to see we could get some more folks geared up - now just don't take my spot on the Denova runs on Sundays ya buggers!

Cheers,

Comment

want....to be.....50....Now, i miss raiding,.......MOTIVATION!

Comment

the unofficial BOLD LETTERS... i am honored

Comment

lol nice guys
          Last edited by ; 06-14-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X