Trooper Arkanjia/Arkanjil
    Trooper Mitchal
    Trooper O'denn
    Recruit Chadeaux
    Recruit Kiirc
    Recruit Javak

Master Jedi Mast
    Master Jedi Naya

Areas Patrolled: We grouped up on the Republic Fleet before heading out to the Black Hole. We wandered around the southern portion of the region killing few scattered Imperials. Action heavily escalated as their Fleet was informed and Imperials formed up in force. We had some skirmishes pushing back and forth initially but eventually had them on the full defensive, able to stay in their territory without losing significant ground before we pushed them back to their base where they did a full retreat back to their fleet.

Enemy Encountered: (22-25) Nightmare Squadron, Angels of Death, Various Imperials

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Seelund Trading Co (3), Remnants of Hope (12), Knights of the Republic (2)

Positive Points: Recruits were enthusiastic and able combatants. Props to Chadeaux for scouting Black Hole as a level 45. Awesome huge World PvP battles in the Black Hole. Our casualties were a minimum thanks to capable healers while we constantly were slaughtering Imperials for a straight half hour.

Negative Points: PvP activity was initially slow, but no fault on our end. Anyone who didn't come missed out and should regret it for their rest of their lives.

Here are some SSs of the patrol!

Had such a blast!

Comment

I'm sad I went to shower now.... :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Ben'airu View Post
        I'm sad I went to shower now.... :'(
        The rest of us aren't...

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

hahahaha no kidding...

Comment

Dammit! I'm totally blaming my wife for missing this one.
            Are you guys holding a weekly one on thursday nights?
            I know the Wed night pvp patrol one is usually ran by Rux.

Comment

This one was spontaneous and not planned ahead of time. Just a random moment of "...hey. We should do something."

Guessing there will be more opportunities in the future.

Comment

And I think it's best we don't plan the patrols. Because if the other side does find out they know to avoid it. This one was a solid turn out on both sides and we worked really well together as an allied force. It also frees up a slot so that I can hopefully start doing recruit events.

Comment

Update: Apparently after this patrol for a few hours Imperial Fleet was filled with QQ's from what my sources say, mission accomplished!

Comment

Originally posted by Som View Post
                    Update: Apparently after this patrol for a few hours Imperial Fleet was filled with QQ's from what my sources say, mission accomplished!
                    Sorry to burst your bubble Som... the Imperial Fleet is ALWAYS filled with QQ's.

Comment

Working...
                    X