X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|16|12) [AAR: Event: TORTalk Server Event]

Formation Size: 2nd Platoon - 1st Squad
    Commanding Officer: Captain Rokas

Troops in Formation: Corporal Ranque, Troopers Algerious, Del'lantam, Tresk and Carruthers

Areas Patrolled: Alderaan - Panteer Refuge (Republic), Panteer Hideout (Imperial)

Enemy Encountered: Various Imperial Guilds

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Various Republic Guilds

Positive Points: Squad 2-1 acted as a coherent well oiled machine. Comms were always active and well RP'd. Defense of the Panteer Refuge was exemplary and we kept the cave entrance well scanned up to the order to stand down was given.

Negative Points: We lost Troopers Algerious and Tresk during the shard switch to #2 but fortunately they managed to get back in at a most convenient time.

Final Notes: Squad 2-1 did their jobs, and did their jobs well. Spirits were up throughout the mission and orders were executed with precision.
    Last edited by ; 06-17-2012, 10:04 AM.

Ooorah. Oh, and you forgot to mention the large contingency of farting grandmas that we kept from entering the cave.
    IGNAVI CORAM MORTE QVIDEM ANIMAM TRAHVNT AVDACES AVTEM ILLAM NON SALTEM ADVERTUNT

Comment

Damn tree took out our cable lastnight, I think I dropped just has they were attempting to take out our VIP after we steamrolled them. Did we get their other VIP before they took ours out?

Comment

Originally posted by Dalso View Post
        Damn tree took out our cable lastnight, I think I dropped just has they were attempting to take out our VIP after we steamrolled them. Did we get their other VIP before they took ours out?
        Republic Forces on Belsavis managed to down the fourth Imperial VIP within minutes of the event's end. Both of our VIPs on Alderaan survived the night, and we only lost a single VIP on Belsavis. The official score at the event's end was 4-1 in our favor.

Comment

I have the list of people who were in 2nd platoon, I'll post them up ASAP. I brought it to work to type up an AAR for 2nd platoon, but left it in my desk.

Comment

Formation: 2nd Platoon

Troops in Formation: Harp, K'rell, Rux, Xathras, Algerious, Dellantam, Tresk, Skrend, Alexios, Som, Masin, Leonid, Isiah, Ben'airu, Baggus, Ky'ree, Mitchal, Ashren, Hamakri, Texos, Carruther, Viozaer, Rokas

Areas Patrolled: Alderaan - Panteer Refuge, Panteer Hideout

Enemy Encountered: Various Imperial Guilds

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Various Republic Guilds

Positives: Great communication between squads. Every NCO showed great command and control of their assigned section. Every trooper performed outstanding, they showed good discipline when defending, even when no fighting was going on they remained vigilant.

negatives: chatter on mumble. I don't think this was a general issue not strictly 2nd platoon. There was alot of needless chatter at inopportune moments and too much "hey I think we should..." We can second guess the orders after the battle, but during operations it is hectic enough for leadership to coordinate on different comm systems and decide where to send people.

Comment

Does anyone have a list of those people in 1st platoon, my screenshot button was apparently not working that night?

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

I didn't take any screenshots either but basing it off of the pictures in this thread I get: http://www.alphacompanyonline.org/Fo...une-16th-Event

Kontrax, me, Jaxin, Kiirc, Arkanjil, Taaria
                Ellos, O'denn, Verdaden, Mitchal
                Reinmar, Kohid, Javak

Definitely an incomplete list but its a start.

Comment

Dalso was there.

Comment

1st Platoon Roster for the event:

Platoon Leader:
                    Lt. Viozear

Squad 1-1
                    Savene
                    Uxas
                    Kohid
                    Kjvago
                    Isiah
                    Masin

Squad 1-2
                    Ellos
                    Dalso

Squad 1-3
                    K'rell
                    Leonid
                    Terios

Jedi Advisors to 1st Platoon:
                    Arkhas
                    Rikai

*Probably missed someone, I listed troopers from our current ORBAT.

Comment

This was Platoon 1. I was in this platoon.

Beginning of event

swtor 2012-06-16 19-15-33-11.jpg

End of Event

Screenshot_2012-06-16_23_28_14_178089.jpg

Comment

Ark - I was taking the roster from the ORBAT, not from picture formation. We were all mashed up for the event not in the same platoon as in the ORBAT.
                        I listed the people I know who were there and are in ORBAT platoon 1.

You're in Bird poop squad - Platoon 2.

Comment

I think you misunderstood what was asked. Rokas's listed off platoon 2 in the event and qorbin asked for 1. Those SSs give platoon 1 in the event.

I am a loyal soldier of Bird Squad and know my place in the Orbat...CAW!!

Comment

I gotcha.
                            Sorry thought Q was asking for a second AAR report for platoon 1 specifically from ORBAT.

Comment

Its all good mate, we kicked ass as a company and that's all that matters!

Comment

Working...
                              X