Planet: Balmorra
    Formation Size: Troops in Formation: 6 Troopers

Sergeant Major Rux
    Lieutenant Viozaer

Sergeant Ellos
    Sergeant Som
    Trooper Del'lantam
    Trooper Texos

Areas Patrolled: We grouped up at the Bugtown landing platform before moving out to Lower Sundari Outpost and then making our sweep through the Colicoid Hive. We cleared through the outer hives before encountering evidence of those responsible for the Colicoid aggression in a stronghold. Afterwards we breached into the primary research facility where we destroyed their nesting grounds and ultimately the source of all the Colicoids, the Colicoid Hive Queen.

Enemy Encountered: Colicoid soldiers, hiveminds, and the Colicoid Queen.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Kiltran, Commando of the guild Fate.

Positive Points:
    1.)Everyone was well dedicated to the nature of this event.
    2.) Chatter and orders were done completely in character and we used chat well.
    3.) Met mission objectives.
    4.) A quester on Balmorra who joined us; this was his first RP event and he enjoyed being a part of it.
    5.) Some Starship Trooper quotes.

Negative Points:
    1.) Met one Jedi from Thirteenth Company who initially joined us but randomly left. Suspected he wasn't into RP.
    2.) Some parts felt a bit rushed, but that may be due to trying to avoid dragging it out too long.
    3.) We didn't nuke the Colcoid compound from orbit, as that would've been the only way to be sure [of removing the infestation.]

It was an enjoyable event, and much bug blood was spilled. It's a good thing we were in our camouflage armor; the stains certainly don't come out, but at least they don't show either.

The Thirteenth Company Jedi actually told me he didn't understand what RP was. I explained a little bit, but ultimately I think I failed to communicate the concept to him; he left after telling me the others were "holding us up" and that we should not wait for them. I got the impression he's a transfer or recent reroll.

Comment

I really enjoyed this event we had, liked utilizing the new camo gear we used yesterday. And watching kiltran to for his first time really brought back memories of swg( for me) . Overall had a lot of fun!

PS: sorry sergeant major for pre- maturely detonating the colicoid hive right next to you

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Del'lantam. Kind of unfortunate the some players don't even know the concept of their server they rolled on, but that's how things go. Glad you tried to explain it to him.

Comment

I wish I could have joined you all but I had technology issues Sat eve and all day Sunday. Damn compooper.

Comment

It was a lot of fun guys. Turn out isn't a big deal for me in these events. It's more so for people who enjoy RP and want the experience! Thanks for coming!

Oh and Ellos, sucks you almost died. Hopefully you can make it out of that tank soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellos View Post
              3.) We didn't nuke the Colcoid compound from orbit, as that would've been the only way to be sure [of removing the infestation.]
              Love that movie

Comment

Working...
              X