X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|17|12) [AAR: CTA: Hoth]

Planet: Hoth

Formation Size: Full Platoon

Troops in Formation: Major Alrek, Captain Qorbin, Lieutenant Goll, Lieutenant Viozaer, Sergeant-Major Rux, Sergeant Som, Sergeant Kjvago, Sergeant K'rell, Sergeant Savene, Sergeant Ellos, Sergeant Ashren, Sergeant Ricky, Corporal Arkanjil, Corporal Algerious, Corporal Jaxin, Isiah, Chadeaux, Masin, Leonid, Xathrasa, Kiirc, Tai, O'denn, Corrilis, Gadge.

Jedi Master Harp, Jedi Knight Rikai, Jedi Knight Mast, Jedi Knight Ven, Jedi Knight Jonas, Jedi Knight Naya

Areas Patrolled: Hoth Dorn Base (Imperial)

Enemy Encountered: Small formation of guild Terror, who called in reinforcements and eventually lead to mass of 35+ with companions. Tribus and randoms.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Remnants of Hope and Thirteenth company showed up with a few other random Republics.

Positive Points: Everyone worked hard and it showed. Until each side mustered over 30 people, we easily out maneuvered and out played the Imperial guild, even with them spawn camping from their cloner.

We held a sizable force outside the base, constantly won and everyone listened very well. We displayed diplomacy and high respect towards reinforcements and utilized their support to the best of our abilities. They were happy to be among us for the battle.

The chatter was low.

Met a new Imperial guild "Terror" who had a substantial force show up. 20+ Could be a potential rival for world PVP, they seemed to love it. Only bad thing is they wouldn't mount an attack when we wiped. They just waited at their base for us to return.

Negative Points: I'll start with myself. After the large force massed, I was taking long to mobilize again, figure out what to do and get everyone together to give them a fight they'd remember.

Got a bit snippy at people in mumble. We wiped two times due to lack of organization on my part. After we hit them hard a few times it didn't register that I needed to kick into high gear with organization.

A few people were annoyed with the help coming in. I want to say now that I didn't call for back up, I was sent a personal tell by someone asking if they could come.

I will put the ego aside next time and be sure to call in backup when we get overwhelmed. Especially if we wipe twice.

I'll be sure to get squads outfitted from the get go, which I recommend to every NCO and Officer, because it's a waist of time trying to do it on the fly or after a wipe when it could have been done when we formed up.

I've learned a lot from this, spent all day formulating some world PVP tactics now that I know we can muster a sizable force. This is the first real time I've had my squad wiped in world PVP. It's a blow, but I'll get back up and we'll bring it harder than they've ever seen!

I'll be sure to promise that I will focus 100 and 10 on making sure my men never die on the field again!
    Last edited by ; 06-19-2012, 07:19 AM.

Terror is a highly coordinated PvE guild from AP. I think they excel mostly at Raiding but the ones I've ran into seem friendly and not doucey.
    I'm sad that I missed such a offensive, I see that most of our CO's were there. Was this a planned attack or did we move to Dorne after defending our base on Hoth?

Comment

We moved in after a random distress call from Republics on Hoth stating they were there. When we landed on planet they had already left because they only wanted the world boss.

However, I didn't want to just sit on my ass after we all mobilized (a little rash) so we went on the offensive and got a bunch back.

Comment

I consider all world bosses attacked by Imperials as an act of aggression against the Republic.

Comment

Missed me Rux in that report.

Comment

Forgot you were with the RoH raid.i knew you were there and when I didn't see your name on the screen shots I was like hmmmmm.

Comment

Was there as well, Rux. (though not very effectively)
              Also, as I don't see where to post this, I was present during training on Alderaan for the PVP event several days ago. I was present during assembly for the PvP event as well, but gave up my spot to a L50 as the planet clogged. (50+ A Coy in one spot....AMAZING)

Comment

I think Rokas is in charge of doing the training event AAR and as for the massive battle on Illum, each NCO should post their own squad and their own reports.

Comment

Thanks! I believe I was with Som on the training at Alderaan.

Comment

If it's RP-New recruit training/interview it's Som. He's one of the two Drill Sergeants we have in the guild and they conduct most of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X