X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|19|12) [AAR: Operation: EV / KP {Hard}]

Planet: Belsavis and Hutta

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Ashren, Ben'airu, Hamakri, Kjvago, K'rell, Masin, Raken, Savene

Enemy Encountered: The prison vaults containing Soa and his top generals were cleared of hostiles. A raid into Karagga's Palace was attempted, but did not completely clear the location of hostiles due to time constraints.

Positive Points: The raid was comprised entirely of troopers, allowing a favorable loot table. A total of 16 pieces of equipment, 1 mod, and 5 recipes were looted. The breakdown was as follows:

Ashren: 1 main spec, 1 off spec, 1 recipe
    Ben'airu: 2 main spec
    Hamakri: 1 main spec, 1 off spec
    Kjvago: 2 main spec, 3 recipes
    K'rell: 2 main spec
    Masin: 2 main spec
    Raken: 2 main spec
    Savene: 2 main spec, 1 recipe

Negative Points: The raid overall felt distracted. Performance was not at 100% and it showed when stupid mistakes were made. No particular individual was more prominent than others in this respect, but this lack of our usual focus kept us from progressing as far as we normally do. However, with so many straight instance clears under our belt, I suppose we were due for at least one off day.

This makes me sad

Comment

Very very sad indeed

Comment

I blame it on the booze. Those Booz'n Medics!!

Cheers,

Comment

Aye, I agree.

Comment

Healing throughput was much higher than the last five raids; both hard and story mode raids due to Savene and Hamakri both being outfitted in 4/5 Rakata with campaign healing relics. Heals were also generated with only a few interruptions and LOS issues. Being that the total quality and quantity of heals were so much higher, rationale leads to suggest factors other than healing were to blame for the lack of successful completion within the specified time given. It was obvious that a distinct lack of quality damage was being achieved, proven by the fact that enrage timers were in effect for nearly every boss we engaged.

Too much unnecessary damage was also being suffered by members for reasons stemming from; a) unfamiliarity with fight mechanics, b) technical issues: being lagged, slow computer, internal network consumption, etc., c) being undergeared, or d) skill issues due to impairment, being that they were mental or environmental. For the most part this damage was able to be compensated for by the un-fucking-believeable amount of life-saving heals provided by both Sergeant Savene and Corporal Hamakri, with only a few exceptions of extraordinary damage attributed to boss and/or fight mechanics eliminating members before completion that could not be compensated for by aforementioned healing goddesses due to rotten RNG (random number generator) luck.

Comment

Everyone has good days and bad. If you guys don't like the healers, we could always use'em in WZ's

Or an earlier raiiiiddddddd

Comment

I have the utmost confidence that Sgt. Ashren will bust it back in line.

People need to help him out with giving him schedules ahead of time, preparations is seriously time-consuming and preparing before actually doing the raid is 50% of running a successful raid.
                He's asked for them, help a brother out and send him PM's or post them!

Comment

Working...
                X