X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|20|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Tatooine]

Planet:Tatooine

Formation Size:17

Troops in Formation: Sgt. Savene, Sgt. Som, Sgt. Ricky, Cpl Hamakri, Cpl Ch'krosa, Cpl Algerious, Master Arkhas, Knight Ven, Tprs: Del'lantam, Kiirc, Skrend, Leonid, Mitchal, Chadeaux. Recruit Thesos.

Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea between Thorizan and Zorash

Enemy Encountered:20 (about 16 50's) Serra Tek, Royal Guard

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:Seelund Trading Co., Alpha Strike, Coven Nex. Some un-guilded.

Positive Points: 6-7 Friendly's helped Arkhas and Skrend take out the assault on Thorizan. Those two were first on planet once distress call came out. After assembling a few back and forth battles between Thorizan and Zorash. Som, Arkhas did almost negotiate a surrender from a couple of serra tek guys. But true to form the Sith chose to go down fighting.

Negative Points:A bit uncoordinated there at the beginning. (my fault) Getting the friendlies to cease-fire so the RP could commence. Got some flak from then for that. After they settled down, was able to attempt negotiations.
    Last edited by Savene; 06-21-2012, 11:47 AM.

I was so disappointed that my computer overheated right before we were to head out. However, i was able to watch over my brothers shoulder (Golryn who i guess got overlooked) to see how a patrol was done. Even though i wasn't playing i really enjoyed it.

Comment

I think another patrol happened later. I'll post my AAR tonight.

Comment

Oh ya sure enough. I should have read the this more closely.

Comment

The response patrol in this thread happened between 2130-2300cst (roughly)

Comment

SerraTek Industries*
            Seelund Trading Co.*

Forgot that Knight Ven was also present. But other than those a good AAR, quick and straight to the point.

Comment

SO, MAD, i, MISSED,IT.

did you happen to spot a lv 49 sith jugg who shouldn't have been there ? if you killed him..... i thank you

Comment

Working...
              X