• Show
Clear All

• (06|21|12) [AAR: CTA: Black Hole]

Planet: Corellia - Black Hole Sector
    Formation Size: Troops in Formation: 1

Corporal Uxas

Areas Patrolled: Black Hole - Engineering Sector

Enemy Encountered: Black Sun Bounty Hunter - Ozara

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Remnants of Hope - 2, Various other Republic personnal - 4: None around during battle. I included as I was warning them about Ozara jumping people in the Engineering Sector.

Positive Points: I neutralized the threat twice and moved on as not to look like I was spawn camping.

Negative Points: I was unable to help a RoH ally when she was jumped by Ozara while she was doing her daily. Ozara called me out to fight 15 minutes later through other Republic players in the area and when i went to look for him he already left the area. A RoH member said he took his WZ queue.

****I was ordered to write up a AAR from Drill Sergeant Som, I'm pretty sure we don't have to do this when it's a solo conflict.****

You shut up and do as he says.

Comment

I like your added caveat, there Uxas.

Comment

Originally posted by Uxas View Post
        ****I was ordered to write up a AAR from Drill Sergeant Som, I'm pretty sure we don't have to do this when it's a solo conflict.****
        See, this is when you're supposed to embellish a bit. Describe how you came to the rescue of Som, who you found stun-locked in an Imperial loo. A very believable situation, given the lack of cleanliness in Imperial bathrooms. You bravely stormed into the location and single-handedly defeated three oversized Sith. Without losing your lunch due to the smell, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Del'lantam View Post
          See, this is when you're supposed to embellish a bit. Describe how you came to the rescue of Som, who you found stun-locked in an Imperial loo.
          Sergeant Som was caught with his dick in his hand? Seems unlikely, and yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Del'lantam View Post
            See, this is when you're supposed to embellish a bit. Describe how you came to the rescue of Som, who you found stun-locked in an Imperial loo. A very believable situation, given the lack of cleanliness in Imperial bathrooms. You bravely stormed into the location and single-handedly defeated three oversized Sith. Without losing your lunch due to the smell, no less.
            Pfft not here for glory, I'm just here to fight.
            Besides, everyone knows no one survives the sight of a Imperial urinal cake. That's a suicide mission.

Comment

There is a KOS on O'Zara, so an AAR is required.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

In that case. I have hundreds of files to work on.

Comment

I'd put a bounty on him myself if that wasn't against regs

Comment

Good man... good man.... this pleases me.

Comment

If only we could track him like swg..... Then he would pay for his crimes!

Comment

Working...
                      X