X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|23|12) [AAR: CTA: Black Hole]

Planet: Corellia

Formation Size: 8 and 13

Troops in Formation: Major Alrek, Lieutenant Viozaer, Lieutenant Goll, Sergeant Amigan, Sergeant Ashren, Sergeant Ricky, Trooper Chadeaux, Trooper Gadge, Trooper Leonid, Trooper Raken, Jedi Harp, Jedi Jonas, Jedi Ven,

Areas Patrolled: Black Hole Sector

Enemy Encountered: Approximately 10-12 hostiles in the initial contact, and later 15-20 hostiles in a second skirmish.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Remnants of Hope, Knights of the Republic, Knights of Sokan

Positive Points: Marauding enemy force was repeatedly repelled and push back to their beachead in Black Hole, and held there for the duration of the skirmish. The only ground they gained was that which we gave them, and promptly re-took. Coordinated area fires were accurate and effective. Many republic citizens expressed gratitude and appreciation for Alpha Company's arrival and the security we provided.

Negative Points: Some Troopers engaged in trash-talking and bickering with affiliated friendly and enemy forces. This behavior is strongly discouraged. Only the on-scene commander or his representative should be posting public communications to anyone outside the unit. If he/she did not tell you to post, you are not a representative.

Some Troopers and Jedi left the main combat element and wandered off on their own without orders. Only scouts or authorized reconnaissance personnel should be doing this. In one instance, a single Jedi's personal actions while away from the main element resulted in the detection of the stealthed scouting team that was secretly surveilling enemy movements. Although it was not intentional, this situation should never have happened.
    Last edited by ; 06-24-2012, 06:44 PM.

I probably missed a few troopers, I didn't have any screenshots. If you were there and were not mentioned, please let me know and I'll update it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
      Some Troopers engaged in trash-talking and bickering with affiliated friendly and enemy forces. This behavior is strongly discouraged. Only the on-scene commander or his representative should be posting public communications to anyone outside the unit. If he/she did not tell you to post, you are not a representative.
      I'm both surprised and not surprised by this. I'm surprised because it has been a highly covered topic the last 2 weeks and I'm not surprised because we have some thick headed people who cant control their emotions. Hopefully the offenders were harshly silenced.

Comment

Also I'd like to advise watching your mouth on mumble when we have guests outside of the guild joining our channels for allied-coordinated efforts.
        It only makes us look like kids if we talk nonsense and not hold to being disciplined in the face of the public. Seriously keep the channel clear or set your mumble to push to talk so stuff doesn't "accidentally" come out of your mouth.

When it's only us then it's not a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X