Dune Sea
    Sand People Encampment between Outpost Thorazan and Outposrt Zaroshe
    Sarlacc Pit

Enemy Encountered:
    SerraTek Industries

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Dead Star Company

Positive Points:
    - Great work by Chad making sure we had them cornered.
    - Development of personal stories for Som and Chadeaux.
    - Influenced the RP Community rather than simply us which is going to lead to more cross faction RP.
    - Short and sweet!

Negative Points:
    - O'denn is a bad Trooper. :P
    - Very last minute for an event, something I plan to avoid in the future.
    Last edited by ; 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM.

Sorry I could not attend, but the elephants would not get out of my head. They had drums. And were riding on trains. With emergency sirens sounding in the background.

Comment

Was a very fun event. Really looking forward to the next!

Comment

*cough* WTF? Som, you forgot someone.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

In my defense Vio... I kept backspacing out of the page and so I rewrote it about 3 times. The FINAL time I forgot your name and it's now fixed.

Comment

I want feedback from those who attended! No need to sugercoat, honest opinions are what matters the most if we want better events in the future.

Comment

i had a blast i thought it was very well thought out .... although in future taking prisoner rp events i would hope our troopers will show alittle restraint in killing the prisoners

Comment

Hey now! Red is dead.

In seriousness - great event given the time constraint.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

I had goodtime and enjoyed the event, apologize for getting....frisky with the lady prisoner shes had me and hello. I will say that only thing I would recommend is maybe a little more back stroy to those who arent familar with any prior RP event

Comment

O'Denn, it's all RP. No worries. Having fun IS the most important thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X