Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (02|18|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Hoth]

Planet: Coruscant / Hoth
    Formation Size: Troops in Formation: Edon, Kontraz, Draden, K'rell, Kjvago, Kran, Som, Convoy, Qorbin (Viozaer, Kells, Glave where in the photo)
    Areas Patrolled: NoneEnemy Encountered: Tribus 10+
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: A few

Positive Points: We all meet up on Coruscant for the group photo, after that Ebon and Kontraz took all the Non Comms for some training and drill practice, while I did some admin work. After about an hour or so of RP on Coruscant, the Sergeants took the recruit to Ord Mantell, and I went to Hoth to farm uniform pieces. While I was there a call went out in general chat that Sith were invading Aurak Base. I put the call out on Mumble and the entire Acoy Squad mobilized and was on planet in about 5 minutes. During that 5 minutes the Sith had retreated to a nearby hill outside the base, so we mobilized outside the starport, waited for a few more random 50's and engaged the enemy. We wiped them and fell back to the starport while they regrouped. At that time one of the Tribus Agents stealthed up and informed us they were shooting a video and asked if we would take part in it as the opposing faction. It was a great PR move for us so we helped them with their video and then had a few brief skirmish's with them after words. I use brief lightly seeing how I was the only one with PvP gear and a couple of our group did not even meet the requirement to be on the planet, let alone PvP against a group of 50's, no the less they attempted to offer terms, but I refused. Vowing "Victory or Death" I lead one last charge before we called it a night.

Negative Points: None really with the exception of a few of the recruits talking a bit much in ./say. Other then that I am proud of you guys, you stepped up to help promote Alpha Company!, Job well done!

(AAR = After Action Report)
    Last edited by Qorbin; 02-19-2012, 01:33 AM.

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtwX3...el_video_title

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

I suppose the real question is - Who wants some?

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Great work, the video turned out nicely. You guys looked solid running out there!! Great pr work keep it up. I'm back friday night.

Comment

BTW I want every set of trooper armour I can get out at this event. I am allowing all levels to participate. I want this event swamped with our guild tag.

Comment

Roger that sir. Close to 33 as we speak, I should be 40 by then. Armor is ready and prepped.

Comment

Working...
            X