(06|30|12) [AAR: Planetary Outreach: Coruscant]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (06|30|12) [AAR: Planetary Outreach: Coruscant]

The Platoon did a planetary outreach project on Coruscant with huge success. We were able to help multiple civilians and also cleared the planet of hostiles along with achieving every datacron on the planet.

Good work to everyone involved, NCO's, please post your AAR per squad below.

Here are some screens to showcase the tactical deployment.

Enjoy!

Sorry I had to bugger out so early on into this event. Hard to be a parent and play at the same time sometimes >.< Was fun from the short while I was able to participate at the Jedi Temple though!

Comment

Planet: Coruscant
      Formation Size: varied
      Troops in Formation: Kontraz, Gharen, Leonid, Srend, Briden, Taszi, Ben'airu, Baggus, Jedi Naya Leed
      Areas Patrolled: Jedi Temple, Black Sun Territory, Justicar Territory, Old Galactic Market, The Works
      Enemy Encountered: Primarily Black Sun and and various thugs, however we did encounter imperials one Sith in the Jedi Temple ruins. We also encountered numerous malfunctioning droids
      Friendly/Neutral Encountered: We rendezvoused with squad 1-2 in order to obtain the final datacron located in "The Works"
      Positive Points: We were able to work competently as a squad in order for all members present to secure the datacrons. While the Jedi Naya Leed was present, I allowed her to take lead while I gave orders to my troops directly. This proved to be very effective and I would recommend similar tactics to be used in the future. After the Jedi's departure, I once again took command. My squad was able to transition seamlessly and worked efficiently as a group to eliminate all enemies encountered and secure the datacrons
      Negative Points: I'm not sure what the confusion was, but some people had a hard time keeping up with who's squad they were assigned to.

Comment

AAR Squad 2

Planet: Coruscant

Formation Size: varied

Troops in Formation: Bough, Mitchal, Halligan, Caparzo, Arklite, Ben'airu (until he commited suicide and joined squad 1) Sergeants Savene and Kjvago and Jedi Ekoth

Areas Patrolled: Jedi Temple Ruins, Old Galactic Market, Justicar Territory, Black Sun Territory, The Works, Senate Plaza and the Spaceport

Enemy Encountered: Various thugs mainly from Black Sun and the Justicars, malfunctioning droids and a group of Imperials left behind from the Sacking of Corouscant.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: We sent members to assist three civilians; Kravis, Alyne and Foenix. And we met up with Squad 1 to get the final datacron in The Works.

Positive Points: We worked well as a squad, got all the datacrons and provided help to three sets of civilians.

Negative Points: Like Kontraz said, people kept getting confused and switching back and forth between squads, not sure why.

Comment

Forgot me, Kontraz and Kjvago. I helped out the Foenix guy and Phen in the Temple as per instruction. There were a few others as well who I grouped up with to get their whatevers done. I did have to leave early, though, as I needed to finish up as much Corellia before getting off for the night

Comment

Sorry I didn't attend. I got the times mixed up, and didn't log on until about 2 hours after the events' start. I'm glad to see things went well, though.

Comment

Poor Zooey, she didn't show up and run all those player's through heroics. Got stuck in a life and death situation on a cliff face and had to get pulled up by Arklite. Nope none of that...

Comment

Was a great first event for me. Solidified my decision that Alpha is for me. Did this count towards the recruit's event count as well?

Comment

I was there and I am in Rux's 3rd photo from the bottom...on the right end with 2 troopers on either side of me kneeling down. I did show up later on in the event due to RL events, but was there as we secured the works and played "guess who I'm grappling to the pipe now". Can't wait to attend another (coming for you sacred waterfall).

Comment

Working...
                  X