Clear All

• (07|04|12) [AAR: Event: Tatooine Force Displacement]

Planet: Tattoine

Formation Size: 3

Troops in Formation: Master Rikai, Master Naya, Corporal Algerious

Areas Patrolled: Outlaw's Den, Tattoine

Enemy Encountered: 6 <Imperial Order> <Chaos>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <N/A>

Positive Points: Even though we started outnumbered, we did prevail. Though careful tactics and planning, we drove the sith off of Tattoine.

Negative Points: <N/A>

* A hologram of Master Naya Leed appears.*

I was following a feeling I recieved while on Coruscant tending to business. I felt a call of sorts from the force. It was directing me to travel to Tattoine. I called apon the aid of Master Rikai to aid me in the matter. We encountered 3 sith from the group <Imperial Order>. THey gave us troubling news. <Thirteenth Company> has been selling Republic Intel to Imperial officials. We viewed a trooper that wears the same markings as O'Conner dealing with a Sith Lord. It pains me to see this in our ranks. They requested an alliance with us in return for giving them Republic Intel. We refused and they reacted violently. We dispatched them hastely.

On the way to the base camp, we came across a sith caravan. THey contained a prisoner. Seeing this we decided to interveen. After mild negotiations, we dispatched the captors and freed the prisoner. His identity was unclear but he had republic trooper armor. He will be waiting on Coruscant for an official debriefing.

*the hologram of Master Leed fades and the holocom turns off*

Well written AAR! That sounds like a bunch of fun

Comment

Still wish I had pushed Terminus or whatever his name was into the pit!

Comment

Shweeeeeeet

Comment

Working...
        X