(07|04|12) [AAR: Event: Ranked Warzones]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|04|12) [AAR: Event: Ranked Warzones]

I know this activity does not require an AAR, however with the current outlook on Ranked Warzones and tonight's performance, I wanted to share the highlights of the event.

Planet: N/A

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Lieutenant Ricky, Lieutenat Viozaer, Sergeant Kjvago, Scout Natari, Jedi Rikai, Corporal Arkanjil, Trooper Mitchal, Trooper Leonid.

Areas Patrolled: Novare Coast, Huttball, and Voidstar

Enemy Encountered: <Credit Shot> <Tower of Power> <Acolytes>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <N/A>

Positive Points: This group set out with the intent of earning a few commendations for losses, due to being undergeared. Surprisingly we won 3 of our 7 matches. The key points of success were effective leadership and communication. A single strategy was developed and briefed during the warm-up period. Everyone followed that strategy, and listened to the on-scene commander's instructions and re-positioning orders during the fight. Everyone communicated enemy movements, but it was only one or two voices directing the fight and the rest followed instructions quickly and effectively. That clarity makes a big difference.

The tanks did a very effective job in defending held objectives. Even though they were alone, both were able to delay the enemy long enough for reinforcements to arrive, as well as defended our healer.

Negative Points: Clearly we are undergeared to compete with other groups in instanced PvP, and we will suffer this disadvantage until we can get established. We also only had one healer, who did a fantastic job, but could have used a second healer to work with in order to improve survivability. Thirdly, on huttball we were impaired by our lack of Force User utility. Harpoons and Rikai greatly aided in this, but the enemy just simply had far more.

Fun night though and I'm proud of how everyone worked together! That was a lot of fun indeed!

Comment

I was in mumble for the first and/or second match and I must say the coordination sounded really good.

I think Lt. Ricky is a natural caller and someone anyone should aspire to as far as PVP is concerned. Dunno how the hell you can see all that you see going on in a match man, it was impressive.

With callers like that and a receptive and responsive team, our win/loss ratio will definitely move in a positive direction.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X