X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|06|12) [AAR: Event: Friday Fight Night]

Planet: Tatooine
    Formation Size:10
    Troops in Formation:Arkanjill, Bough, aeris, kjvago, ky'ree, ekoth, hugeck, jaxin, Balketo, Vashin Areas Patrolled: N/A
    Enemy Encountered:N/A
    riendly/Neutral Encountered: N/A
    Positive Points:Everyone had fun in the event and we had some ver close duels including one that was actually a draw (The system said in one line ark beat vashin and on the next line vashin beat ark). Overall the event was a success and we had a good turnout. The bracket maker I used allowed me to update the scores to a site where everybody can view the scores easily. Nobody had a bad attitude about losing.I am really looking forward to hosting the event next week
    Negative Points:Nothing bad really to report everybody had a good time and there was no problems. The only thing really that I think could have been improved on would be for me to add some more rp.
    Last edited by Jaxin; 07-07-2012, 10:20 AM.
    "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)

Thanks for hosting the event, it was a ton of fun!

Comment

This is the server event Jaxin:
      http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=491966

It happens Fridays at 10pm EST on Nar Shaddaa. I talked to Jaxin about moving our event an hour earlier to 8pm so those who are interested can attend this event as well.

Comment

I think you meant to put "Balketo" instead of "Bakero" :P

Comment

Working...
        X